Saturday, March 17, 2012



お!!!!!!かわいい箱が届いたぞ!




空けてみると、中にはたくさんのカラフルなプレゼントが!

きゃーー ワクワクする♪ 




わ!ぬりえZINEだ!!このコは大好きなCOPAINじゃないか。





その他チューリッヒとパリのお土産に、
お気に入りの曲を集めたオリジナルCDなどなど。





ジョアンナからのプレゼントでした。

ジョアンナ、online shopの準備で大忙しなのに、
こんなにいっぱい ありがとう〜〜〜!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥




I got a special lovely package from Johanna this morning:->.

Oh, excellent!
It's like a treasure box:-).

There are a lots of things from all the countries of the world.
From Zurich, France and Germany...:-)

these are with a healthy color.

So, be an absolute gem.


I am so happy to be able to see her new zines.

Her great works displayed on her website and can be viewed at any time.
→★
It's superb.
Her new online shop almost ready;-).


Thanks a million, Johanna♥

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see everything arrived at your home without being broken! And so happy it's like a treasure box to you... because you know that all your packages are like a wonderland to me! ♥♥♥♥

    Also thank you Hiromi for your comment & support for my Online shop! :) どうもありがとうございました


    You took such lovely photographs :)!


    I will write back to your email this week! Maybe we could also Skype soon?

    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johanna>

    It's truly lovely and I thank you for it♥!

    And, Congratulations on your new online shop!
    It's amazing!
    I love your new site, so I look at it more than once:->.

    Some time ago, I glad to knew that you get good at Japanese in your blog:-). Great!
    I'm proud of you♥.

    Wow! Skype! Nice!
    Let's talk together, shall we?
    ;->

    ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete